15 Tips For Your Ride Through Life
You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
1. When you wake up in the morning, say “My purpose is to __________ today.”
2. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day.
3. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
4. Don’t live your life based on things that you think you ‘have to have’ because others have it.
5. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk – and let new energy into your life. It works!
6. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, ‘energy vampires’, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
7. The school of life. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
8. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good. You make it what it is.
10. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
12. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
13. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
14. Do the right thing!
15. Each night before you go to bed, say “I am thankful for __________”.