Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
As we celebrate this Thanksgiving Day, I have 3 questions for you:
1. What are you thankful for this time around?
2. What are your favorite side dishes with your Turkey?
3. What is your favorite desert afterwards?
1. Mrs.J and I are thankful for our health. We’re trying a bit harder this year 😉 Also thankful for having good friends and neighbors where we live. After helping with the neighbor’s pig harvest yesterday, thankful to be in for 1/2 a hog. Thankful that the metal roof got put on the barn before any major snow. Thankful for all the new lessons learned this year. Thankful that my kids (not kids anymore) are doing well.
2. My favorite side dishes on Thanksgiving include fresh cooked cranberries and baked sweet potatoes (with brown sugar glaze).
3. My favorite desert afterwards is good old homemade pumpkin pie with a dollop of real whip cream on top.
Okay, your turn:
0 unique visits for this page (past week)