The results are in! Based on our preparedness demographic, scroll down for the list of most popular water filter brands that people have:
A drinking water filter is a highly recommended preparedness item for anyone and everyone!
Clean, pure drinking water is essential for healthy living. Even an ordinary ‘Brita’ style water filter in your fridge is a water commodity asset!
As most of you know, there’s quite a variety of water filters out there. Lots of factors that you might consider when choosing a water filter.
Some factors may include:
– Filter media type
– Effective minimum porosity
– Tabletop vs. Portable
– Overall size, weight
– Form factor (functional design)
– Gravity fed vs. Pump pressure or suction
– Direct drinking vs. reservoir or hose to external
– Daily use vs. emergency or occasional use
– Ease of use (if it matters)
– Filter maintenance & Replacement
So here’s the question that I asked our readers:
Which water filter (or filters) do you have?
and / or
Which water filter (filters) would you like to have?
I have tabulated the results below.
Here is the list of most popular water filters based on input from comments:
1. Lifestraw (portable straw)
2. Berkey (Travel Berkey)
3. Sawyer (mini)
4. Katadyn (Hiker Pro)
5. Brita (Brita Best Seller)
6. PUR (PUR attach to faucet)
7. Seychelle (pitcher)